Wednesday, September 19, 2007

life

life is crazy, i still dont understand it and i dont think that i ever will. so many times in my short life so far you think somethings going one way and in all reality its going a totally different way. (ie life is crazy)

sometimes it feels like you cant be under any more pressure or stress in life, and then something else gets piled on. this reminds me of a verse though that i have always known in my heart from since i was a little kid, 1 Corinthians 10:13 i really like the Message version cause it says tests at the begginning of it, and i really do think that is a part of it also.

So i thank God for always being there for me and that i know i always have Him there when im falling he will be there for me, always. what an amazing person.

A big theme that i have been seeing in school this few weeks is to stop worrian about crap, because there is so much that you can worry about, that it will take up your whole life and then you wont be able to live, youll just worry. I love God, what an amazing man.

peaceout

No comments: